This contact form is primarily for domestic violence shelters, agencies, and professional requests. It is NOT for seeking help. 

If you are in a violent relationship and looking for safe shelter for you and your pet(s), please look at this listing of SAF-T Shelters. Also check out this website for additional safe housing for your pet.

If you are looking for housing for you and your pet and are not in a violent situation, my listing of SAF-T shelters will likely not help. If you are homeless with a pet, please contact Pets of the Homeless for assistance.

I do not represent people in civil or criminal cases. If you are looking for an attorney, please contact your state Bar Association.