SAF-T Program Founder/CEO Allie Phillips has been training professionals on protecting crime victims, both human and animals, since 1997. She has conducted over 500 public speaking and professional trainings, and authored over 50 publications.
The SAF-T Board of Directors is experienced and skilled in educating about creating pet-friendly domestic violence shelters.
Public Speaking and Consulting
Allie is frequently requested to present at international, national, state, and local conferences on the protection of animals. Her specialized training topics include:
- The Co-occurrence of Animal Abuse and Violence to Humans: Investigation and Prosecution Strategies
- Detecting, Reporting & Prosecuting Animal Abuse for Human Welfare Professionals and Communities
- Sheltering Animals & Families Together (SAF-T)®: Helping Domestic Violence Shelters to Accommodate Pets
- Incorporating Therapy Animals with Crime Victims
- Keeping People and Pets Together: Celebrating the Human-Animal Connection
If you are interested in having Allie or a SAF-T Board member speak at a conference, please contact the SAF-T Program.