Interested in becoming a Saf-T Champion? Are you passionate about helping animals? About helping families with pets experiencing domestic violence? Looking for a way to make a real difference and impact in your community?
Become a SAF-T Champion! It’s really easy …
- Read the SAF-T Start-Up Manual so that you understand the simplicity of the program.
- Spread the word about SAF-T by reaching out to family violence shelters in your community, neighboring communities and state.
- Share the SAF-T Program with your state domestic violence coalition and connect them with Allie to schedule a SAF-T webinar to their shelter members.
- Help your community shelter implement the SAF-T Program.
- Help your community shelter participate in National SAF-T Day.
- Be on a private list of champions to know what states we are focusing on and next steps you can take!
- Or any of the above!!
Click here to join! (This list is not for people seeking help or safe shelter. No reply email will be returned by using this link.)