We offer SAF-T Training & Consulting. Allie has been training professionals on protecting crime victims, both human and animals, since 1997. She has conducted over 400 public speaking and professional trainings, and authored over 50 publications.
Public Speaking and Consulting
Allie is frequently requested to present at international, national, state, and local conferences on the protection of animals. Her specialized training topics include:
- The Co-occurrence of Animal Abuse and Violence to Humans: Investigation and Prosecution Strategies
- Detecting and Reporting Animal Abuse for Human Welfare Professionals and Communities
- Sheltering Animals & Families Together (SAF-T): Helping Domestic Violence Shelters to Accommodate Pets
- Incorporating Therapy Animals with Crime Victims
- Pound Seizure: How Shelter Pets are Brokered for Experimentation
- How to Become an Animal Advocate
- Keeping People and Pets Together: Celebrating the Human-Animal Connection
If you are interested in having Allie speak at a conference, please contact her for information.
Coaching & Healing
Since 2008, Allie has been training and teaching in the energy healing therapies for people and pets. She is a Certified Usui Reiki Master-Teacher, Certified Integrated Energy Therapy Master-Instructor, Advanced Crystal Master, and works with Young Living essential oils which are safe for use with animals. She specializes in helping shelter pets feel calm and at ease while they wait adoption, and to help abused/neglected animals overcome trauma. Please visit Manifested Harmony to learn more about Allie’s classes and how she is helping animals.